Phipps Cameron are exclusively partnering with an exciting Private Equity backed Pharmaceuticals company in the UK. You’ll be working to develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new product development opportunities, whilst aligning the group business plan and strategy.
- Sourcing of new Product Development opportunities
- Continue to support ongoing Product Development projects.
- Managing two direct reports, ensuring there is a clear KPI structure and ensuring deliverables are met within set deadlines.
- Reporting to the board on Product Life Cycle Management, Product launches, MA or dossier acquisition/development and product distribution or Licence and supply
- Meet with new and existing partners to identify Business Development Opportunities.
- Negotiation of New Product Agreements.
- Collaborate with internal teams on new launches including, Commercial Sales team, Supply Chain, Regulatory teams.
- Management of department budget.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience;
- Strong Communications skills. Ability to communicate at multiple levels within the organisation and with suppliers and customers
- Good Finance awareness e.g. Appreciation of Profitability and Return on Investment models
- Detailed knowledge of generic pharmaceutical market in UK and Europe gained through senior role within the industry within:Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Procurement, Regulatory Affairs
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical licensing processes and regulatory requirements for New Product launch
- A Driving Licence, valid to drive in the UK (essential)
- A valid British Passport as some European travel may be necessary
Salary: £70,000 – £90,000 base + 30% bonus.