Our client are an instantly recognisable Consumer brand who are currently looking for a dynamic Business Intelligence Analyst to join their BI team. The ideal candidate is able to take initiative and own identified deliverables. You will be working closely with stakeholders and the BI manager in an agile framework to deliver high quality analysis that informs decision making across the business.
- Use Microsoft SQL, Snowflake or Tableau Custom SQL to understand the database schemas and relationships
- Data capture – identifying mechanisms for identifying, capturing and storing new data
- Develop MI and create performance dashboards to aid decision making
- Follow the process for moving dashboards through the developmental cycle
- Perform ad hoc analytics to FP&A managers and analysts
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or any other quantitative field
- Tableau desktop certified professional desirable
- Strong SQL experience
- Use of BI tools in particular Tableau
- Excellent Excel Skills
This is a 6 month FTC contract paying up to £45k or £250 pd for a day rate contract.