A leading Pharmaceutical organisation who have an amazing track record of career development, and a high caliber team to match, are currently looking to appoint a Commercial FP&A Director following on from an internal promotion.
The Commercial FP&A Director is responsible for leading financial planning and analysis, supporting executive management, anticipating business needs, and driving good decision making through sound financial & commercial analysis.
Responsibilities of the Commercial FP&A Director:
- Lead the $200M commercial finance operations of one of the main parts of the organisation
- Lead and develop a team of 6 Qualified finance professionals.
- Liaise & work with an extensive network of finance teams across the business.
- Develop relationships and provide strategic support to internal and external business partners
- Create and maintain complex financial models to support business decisions
- Business partner with key executives in the preparation and analysis of cross functional strategic initiatives and project work
- Consolidate financial information and produce monthly management presentations and analysis in a timely manner.
- Lead the financial planning process and produce comprehensive management reports & analysis as well as ensuring the integrity of the financial reporting of the various sourcing organisations
Skills and Experience of the successful Commercial FP&A Director:
- Track record of driving result of multiple deliverables at the same time with strong sense of urgency
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA Qualified – 7/8 years + PQE
- A strong, demonstrable commercial acumen is essential (working with customers and or suppliers)
- Ability to operate in a complex organization and manage multiple stakeholders
- Team player with demonstrated ability to lead and build cross-functional relationships
- Strong analytical background, organized and autonomous
- Expertise in business analysis and financial models
- Strategic, innovative, proactive thinker with a desire to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to improve existing processes and make recommendations
- Engaged people leader with ability to influence and develop high performance team
- Talent to communicate effectively and influence.
Salary: £110-115k + bonus