Our client is a private equity owned services business that are entering a new cycle of inorganic growth. Under new investment the team are looking to ramp up M&A and need to bring in a high calibre individual to support on all areas of the deal cycle. A large number of transactions will be in European markets, therefore the candidate MUST be able to speak at least one European language fluently.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Director of corporate Development with transactions. There are high volumes of deals and you will handle transactions.
- Offering advisory and transactional services knowledge consistently.
- Be a senior member in a team of 5.
- To carry out transactions effectively and efficiently in accordance with the approach of the current team.
- Assist the Director where necessary.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Please ask for more details
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS or ICAEW) preferred but not essential
- Current Big 4 Assistant Director from Lead Advisory or equivalent from a boutique M&A house.
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
- Salary: Around £70,000 – £85,000 + bonus + extras.
- Duration: Permanent