Our client is a UK based Private Equity owned business looking for Corporate Development Associate. The Head of Corporate Development is looking to make their first key hire to join the team at their UK based HQ. The candidate will have exposure to all aspects of Group M&A as they look to complete transactions in the UK and across Europe.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Corporate Development with all aspects of the deal cycle from origination through to execution, including due diligence and deal structuring
- Assist in the development of financial models
- Lead due diligence and liaise with Finance and Legal teams where needed
- Effectively manage relationships with senior business leaders including individuals from private equity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Big 4 M&A/TS or boutique Investment Banking experience
- Commercial acumen – able to build strong relationships
- ACA qualified preferred but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: competitive base + bonus + benefits