Our client is a PE-backed Consumer Services business is looking to add a Corporate Development Associate to their London based team. The business is headquartered in the UK, operating globally. They completed 24 acquisitions last year and are looking to increase their activity in 2021. They need a high caliber M&A professional to join their small dynamic team to support on all aspects on the deal cycle.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Corporate Development and Corporate Development Manager on all aspects of the deal cycle from origination, through execution & integration planning.
- Offering advisory and transactional services knowledge consistently.
- Perform market analysis and screening.
- To develop robust valuation models & lead target analysis
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- M&A lead advisory // Transaction Services // Boutique M&A // Corporate Development experience is essential.
- Professional Qualification (ACA, CA, CFA etc.) preferred but not essential.
- Fluent in written & spoken English. Other languages skills are desirable.
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Competitive package