Our client is a private equity owned Tech Services business that are currently executing an ambitious growth strategy that includes M&A initiatives. They are looking for an M&A professional to join their London based Corporate Development team to support the team during this high growth period.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Directors during all stages of the deal cycle, from deal origination/screening through execution to integration planning.
- Take a lead role in; market analysis, screening, modelling, supporting business plans in PMI.
- Grow your own role to lead of FDD, Purchase Price allocation analysis and develop a deeper understanding of PMI planning and legal aspects of transactions
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Ambitious/career driven – be able to run transactions from end-end within 3.5 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- M&A: Boutique IB, Corporate Development, or Big 4 Corporate FInance (M&A) experience essential.
- Technology/Business Services experience preferred but not essential.
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: competitive + bonus + benefits