Our client is a privately owned global leader in the IT and Services space. The company are in a strong financial position and are looking to continue their M&A activity in EMEA and North America, building upon some successful recent transactions. They are looking for an experience Corporate Development Director who can work very closely with the Executive Committee.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To lead all areas of M&A activity for the business, covering the full deal cycle from origination through to completion.
- Work with the ExCo in developing Group Strategy, leading on strategic partnerships and building and maintaining a pipeline of acquisition targets.
- Effectively manage the due diligence and integration planning stages of a deal.
- Effectively manage external advisors and internal resources when suitable.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative.
- Please ask for more details.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Corporate Development/in-house M&A experience is essential.
- 10+ years M&A experience.
- Sector experience is required (data, analytics, professional services, technology, FinTech)
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Competitive base + bonus + benefits