Our client is a multi-national FTSE 100 business looking for an extremely high calibre Corporate Finance/M&A Senior Manager/Assistant Director in their London Head Office. This role offers strong progression through the business to Director as well as competitive Salaries and bonuses.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Director of corporate finance with transactions. There are high volumes of deals and you will handle transactions.
- Offering advisory and transactional services knowledge consistently.
- Be a senior member in a team of 5.
- To carry out transactions effectively and efficiently in accordance with the approach of the current team.
- Assist the Director where necessary.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS or ICAEW), Big 4
- Current Big 4 Assistant Director or equivalent in industry.
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Around £80,000 – £90,000 + benefits