Our client is a multi-national Media business looking for an extremely high calibre Corporate Development Manager to join their growing London based team. As they enter a new phase of growth they are looking for a Manager to support on all stages of the deal cycle. The deals will be cross-border and the role offers a great opportunity for career development.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Corporate Development on all stages of the deal cycle. The role is broad so a self-starter with a willingness to learn is required
- Offering advisory and transactional services knowledge
- Be a key member in a team of 3
- To develop strong understand of the market and subsequently in the origination of acquisitions.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
- A desire to learn and progress. The candidate will develop to a deal lead role very quickly
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Prior Corporate Development experience preferred
- Big 4 TS/Lead Advisory or Boutique IB experience
- Media sector knowledge preferred
- Additional languages preferred
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension