Our client is a large listed media business looking for an extremely high calibre Transaction Services candidate to join their London based Corporate Development function. This role offers strong progression through the business to Director as well as competitive Salaries and bonuses.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Directors and Senior Managers with transactions. There are high volumes of deals and you will be responsible for a large amount of the due diligence work.
- Offering advisory and transactional services knowledge consistently.
- Be a member in a team of 5.
- To carry out transactions effectively and efficiently in accordance with the approach of the current team.
- Assist the team where necessary.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Please ask for more details
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS or ICAEW), Big 4
- Current Big 4 senior associate / assistant manager in the Transaction Services (DD or Valuations) team.
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
- Up to £60k + bonus + benefits