Our client is a PE backed Tech business looking for an extremely high calibre Corporate Strategy Analyst to join their Corporate Development function at their London HQ. This role offers great exposure across the business working with senior level management as well as competitive Salaries and bonuses.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of the Group’s Balanced Scorecard in order to align key performance metrics and accurately track performance against these on a monthly basis.
- Active involvement in the execution of Group Strategic Priorities, working closely with businesses, functions and senior level management
- Work with the corporate development team and the Group’s Private Equity owners to Support in driving strategic initiatives of high importance through detailed strategic and financial analysis
- Provide transaction support on acquisition related issues as well as assisting in the overall acquisition process (through financial modelling, outlining key business case materials and synergy estimation)
- Play an active role in driving the Group annual strategic business review process and support the strategy development for business units.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years Strategy consulting experience from a top tier firm
- Finance related degree with a strong academic background
- Highly numerate with strong communication skills & proficient with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Detail oriented and diligent
- Ability to prioritise and work under a tight schedule
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Around £60,000 – £70,000 + benefits