We are currently supporting a leading Consumer organization on the formation of a new Data Analytics team. This team’s primary function will be to provide Analytics, Reporting and Insight in order to facilitate high level decision making. Whilst siting centrally, this team will have the most amount of interaction with the Product teams.
A key part of this team will be the newly created Data Analyst role, some key responsibilities of which include:
• Utilizing a range of visualization tools in order to plan, evaluate and execute strategic initiatives.
• The design and build of dashboards for business insights, reporting and analytics.
• Development of dashboards and reports that compile, analyze, and report on data using multiple technologies (SQL, Tableau, etc.); gather requirements and modelling criteria leveraging agile methodology
• Developing and improving KPIs in order to analyze business performance and identify areas of opportunity
• Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders both internal and external
• Act as a key advisor to senior leadership, recommending and explaining scenarios based on data
• Utilize various analytical techniques (i.e. statistical techniques) to support business growth and forecast trends as well as cost management.
• Work with business development teams to optimize opportunities and deliver strategic initiatives.
• Various other ad hoc tasks
• Degree educated
• Strong experience in data query language/tools (e.g. SQL).
• Experience using Data Transformation tools such as Alteryx (including Designer Core, Talend, Knime, Rapid Miner.
• Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Power BI.
Central London (with flexible working)