Our client is a leading, multi-national business looking for an extremely high calibre Director of Growth and Commercialisation to join their senior leadership team. This role reports to the Executive Committee member. Based in Milan.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To a Set-up and lead governance of growth initiatives in the Healthcare divisions
- Develop the pipeline of growth initiatives in alignment with the company’s strategy
- Coordinate preliminary strategic and quantitative analysis of new opportunities to prioritize efforts
- Communicates to management on status, critical issues and constrains to be addressed
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 8/10 years’ experience growth and innovation in Healthcare/ Pharmaceuticals
- Technical background in Science or Engineering – MD/PhD preferred
- Experience in R&D/ Drug Development
- Experience taking Pharma product from Research to Commercialisation
- Fluent English (there are no additional language requirements for this position)
- Strong and proven results in running successful growth projects from initiation to commercial success
- Exceptional program and project management skills and ability to lead simultaneous multiple projects.
- Result oriented