A fast-paced, PE-backed Insurance business, expanding rapidly through both organic and acquisitive growth are looking for an ambitious FP&A Manager.
This is unrivalled opportunity for a commercially focused individual with a good technical background to supporting the CFO and the business by building a best in class FP&A function, playing a key role in a system implementation and providing key analysis to acquisition synergies.
Reporting to the Group FC and working closely with the CFO this is a hands-on role with opportunity to see a rapid career trajectory through to FD.
• Previous FP&A experience in a PE-backed company or group function
• Strong Commercial Understanding
• ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified with a good technical understanding
• Audit/Transaction Services/Corporate Finance professional services experience beneficial
• Willing to be hands-on and use initiative – ideally exposure to similar private-equity backed fast paced environment
• Insurance experience beneficial
• Willing to learn and develop a variety of technical and commercial finance skills
• Be a self-starter particularly in this environment working from home.
£70-80,000 + benefits