Our client is a buy-and-build technology group who are seeking a strong FP&A Lead to help drive the business forward through key business insights.
This is an extraordinary opportunity with exposure to a range of financial and commercial processes within a fast-growth technology group. You will join a high-performing and collaborative finance team with opportunities for both professional and personal development.
The role reports into Group Financial Controller with a dotted line to the CFO.
The position will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting, including forecast cashflows and Balance Sheets
- Producing excellent Management Information
- Profitability, Margin and KPI Analysis
- Building strong relationships with department heads
- Supporting the month-end process by producing the management pack ready for Board with accurate financial information
- Presenting to senior management
- Providing strategic insight
- Supporting the M&A activities associated with the Buy & Build strategy of the Group through due diligence analysis and integrations
- Supporting the business through financial advice and information to assist with decision making and managing department budgets & forecasts
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 Years’ Experience in a Commercial Finance role
- ACA/ACCA/CFA Qualified
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent VBA/SQL/Modelling skills
- Experience with revenue and pricing modelling
- Understanding of IFRS, with a focus on IFRS 15 and IAS 38 to ensure forecasted revenue and costs are in line with accounting standards
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- A working knowledge of Xero Accounting Systems is preferable
Notice Period: As the client is looking to hire as quickly as possible, I can only consider applicants on 2 Months’ notice or less for this opportunity.