After a year of unprecedented growth, a Cryptocurrency & blockchain start-up disrupting the e-commerce space is looking to bolster their finance function with an ambitious FP&A Manager.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will look to build out a best in class function and work with senior leaders to support both product launch and international expansion as the start-up moves to the next stage of maturity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously worked in a start-up environment with a passion for the crypto currency space, who is looking for rapid career development and the opportunity to build a team from scratch.
What you will be doing?
- Lead on all financial planning & analysis the area of the business.
- Own and Lead Working capital and Free Cash flow performance for the business
- Own & lead the financial planning cycle annual operating plan and strategic plan, working closely with the leadership team to formulate the medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends analyzing any variances
- Provide financial analysis and insight on fixed cost initiatives, tracking project savings and highlighting areas of risk or opportunity.
- Present/communicate financial results to leadership.
We’re looking for:
- Qualified accountant, with experience is a start-up environment is essential
- Experience building FP&A processes from scratch
- Knowledge of blockchain/NFTs/cryptocurrency desirable
- Strong reporting skills and an analytical mind-set
- Ambitious and desire to work in fast paced growth environment
- Collaborative / Team player with excellent communication skills
This role is home-based. Applicants from across Europe are welcome.