We’re currently working with a leading professional services organisation on their requirement for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join one of their largest and most prominent business units. The business has a sizeable footprint internationally and this position will have responsibilities across a number of global regions.
The role itself has a broad and diverse remit, covering FP&A, reporting, systems, data and financial modelling as well as having a significant amount of business partnering with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
Some key day to day responsibilities include:
- Delivering regular, globally consistent reporting across the business unit. This includes the design/redesign and build of certain reporting packages where required.
- Acting as a right hand person to the Finance Director, deputising for them where necessary.
- Enabling and executing effective decision making
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders in order to drive synergies, efficiencies and best practice from an FP&A/reporting perspective.
- Maintenance of Finance, Data & Planning systems alongside IT Director
- Playing a lead role in all Financial Planning cycles e.g. 1,5 year rolling plans
- Financial Modelling
- Various other ad hoc tasks on a regular basis
To be considered you must be/have:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with relevant post-qualification experience
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Have experience of working in a large, complex organization, ideally across multiple geographies
- Excellent progression prospects
- Flexible working but with outstanding office space in central London when required
- Bonus (personal/company performance based)
This is the perfect opportunity for an established Finance professional to join an industry-leading business and quickly make a tangible impact within a vital area of the company.
£70,000-75,000 + Package