Our client is a leading UK consumer business with an excellent brand name and reputation. They’re innovative and fast moving with a high calibre finance team driven by improving the business and helping it make better decisions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop robust, simple and well structured reporting and planning financial models to ensure accuracy and integrity of inputs & outputs
- Manage weekly reporting, including dashboards and KPIs: deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful information
- Manage preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally
- Establish good working relationship with Commercial Finance, work closely with them to understand, review and challenge variances and present them in a meaningful way
- Develop a detailed understanding of the operational drivers to highlight areas requiring course correction, identify on-going opportunities and risks
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Professional CCAB Accounting Qualification required (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 2-6 years experience of FP&A/ Finance Business partnering
- Experience of working in a related sector, including Pharma, FMCG, F&B, Retail or Life Sciences
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Day rate is between £400-450/day depending on experience and level.
Duration: Circa 6 months