One of Europe’s fastest growing Real Estate investment firms is currently seeking to bolster its growing team with the addition of an individual responsible for Modelling and FP&A across the business. The role is newly created and will sit between the Finance and Investment teams as the go to person for any analytical or modelling needs.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will be varied, however some key tasks will include:
- Ongoing building and maintenance of Asset & Fund models
- Production of necessary analysis for investment/disposal decisions
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Working closely with the Accounting team to provide insight and analysis to senior leadership
- Monitoring and developing KPIs related to Asset performance
- Various ad hoc tasks.
To be considered for this role you must have experience within Real Estate, have an expert level understanding of MS Excel and ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). A second European language would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe’s most exciting Real Estate investors and play a key part in their accelerating growth. In return you will have the chance to rapidly advance your career and continue to build a well-rounded skillset across Finance, Investment and Analytics.
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + GENEROUS PACKAGE