We’re currently partnered with a leading Pan-European Real Estate Investor on their search for a French speaking Fund Accountant to take on a broad and varied remit. The business specializes in the Commercial Real Estate space and has had an outstanding 2020, as well as having a very strong project pipeline to further cement this in performance in 2021.
The role itself offers a broad role with tasks ranging across, Accounting, FP&A, Investments and Commercial Finance so would suit an adaptable and dynamic individual, open to a flexible and ever developing role.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for Management Accounts for SPVs along with fund consolidation in accordance with both US and Local GAAP.
- Execution of transactions, supported by relevant Fund flows & Diligence
- Forecasting Fund returns
- Acting as a Business Partner to Investor Relations
- Balance sheet reviews for SPVs
- Effective management and monitoring of Cashflow and Working Capital for individual SPVs
- Working with external auditors in order to facilitate preparation of statutory accounts
- Working with external tax consultants to properly structure vehicles, both from a VAT and Corporate Tax perspective.
- Periodical production of relevant Budgets and Forecasts
- Reviewing, improving and implementing financial processes and systems where required
- Working closely with the Investment team to assist with portfolio management and returns analysis
- Keeping track of asset performance.
To be considered for the role you must have/be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Native or bilingual fluency in French
- Experience with Real Estate
- Experience within an Investment environment (e.g. Private Equity)
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to adopt an exciting and ever evolving remit within an industry leading business. The successful candidate will have exceptional career development opportunities as well as the chance to work very closely with some key industry figures.
£50-55k + Generous package