We are pleased to be working with one of the world’s leading Venture Capital firms on their newly created requirement for a highly capable Fund Finance & Operations Manager. This individual will be the right hand person to the executive team and in particular the CFO. To be considered for the role you must be an ACA qualified Accountant looking to build a broad and well-rounded career in the Investment world.
The role’s remit is incredibly wide reaching and will include responsibilities across Financial Management, Strategy, Investments, Accounting, Data and Systems to name just a few. The role will be varied but as an indication, some day to day tasks may include:
- Planning and management the company’s budgeting and forecasting process;
- Preparation of investor reporting in conjunction with the outside administrators;
- Preparation of investor presentations;
- Working closely with the Partners and deal team with operational & investment issues, reporting on asset performance and optimising investment returns;
- Modelling on investments;
- Providing valuation advice and strategy for the Funds
- Using data and business intelligence tools to enable effective decision making
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts and providing analysis of variances;
- Various compliance and administrative tasks;
- Other ad hoc support and projects
This newly created opportunity is a rare one and offers a unique, individually tailored progression path within one of the VC industry’s most well respected firms. Alongside this, the successful individual will have the chance to learn from and work closely with some of the best names in the business.
Location: Central London
Salary: £70,000-£75,000 + Bonus + Package