We are currently working with a fast-growth Real Estate investment firm who are rapidly expanding their UK business and consequently have a need for a Fund Operations Manager to join the team. This newly created role will work with the executive team to structure the UK Fund and ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met as well as being responsible for its relevant Fund Accounting needs.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Playing a key role in facilitating the rapid growth of the UK business by establishing relevant processes and structures, both from a regulatory and operational perspective.
- Responsibility for all of the fund’s accounting need with relevant documentation.
- Liaise with European HQ in order to ensure structuring and processes align with other regions where possible.
- Financial Planning and Analysis for the fund, in order to enable scalable growth
- Monitor, evaluate and analyse operational/financial performance on a continuous basis
- Being a right hand to the UK Exec team to enable swift decision making.
- Various ad hoc tasks as required.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a strong educational background (2:1 or equivalent from a top university, have a strong understanding of operational/regulatory structuring requirements for a UK Fund and be able to work in a fast paced, fast growth highly dynamic environment.
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + Package