One of Europe’s fastest growing software companies is currently looking to add a Group Accountant to their high calibre Group Finance team. The business has impressive growth plans and has received a large amount of external investment in the past 18 months.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate statutory financial reporting of a number of entities.
- Ownership of the Balance Sheet and any associated commentaries including reconciliations each month, with a proactive resolution of any issues. Review a number of results and challenge where required.
- Ensuring that all relevant SOX, IFRS and GAAP requirements are adhered to.
- Ongoing review of processes and controls, including driving improvements where necessary.
- Ensure relevant procedures are maintained.
- Ability to deputise for Senior Leadership when necessary.
- Reviewing and reporting on performance, identifying and highlighting any areas of opportunity or weakness to the wider commercial audience, including the senior management team.
- Co-ordination of activities with shared service centres.
- Reporting monthly results on an accurate and timely basis.
- Reconciliation of accounting activities from external providers to the in-house platforms
Ideally you will be ACA/CA qualified from a Big 4 practice, with 0-2 years post qualified experience. This a great opportunity to join a key player within the sector and a play a pivotal part in their continued and accelerating growth.
Central London or Munich