One of the UK’s most established Construction & Engineering brands businesses are looking to bolster their already strong Group Finance team with the addition of a Group Finance Manager. This individual will have a large and varied scope to their role.
Given the business’ consistent growth and continued plans for expansion, the environment is very fast paced so the right individual must have a can-do attitude and a willingness to be hands on at all levels.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Partner the Group CFO, FC and divisional heads to drive month and year end processes, always ensuring best practise is followed Group-wide.
- Working closely with the FP&A and tax teams, to deliver a more integrated and collaborative approach from a Group Finance perspective.
- Consolidation and analysis of Group P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow on a monthly basis alongside a presentation of analysis and key findings.
- Ad hoc planning and analysis, Group-wide as needed
- Assist the CFO and Group Legal team with Corporate Finance activities and other ad hoc projects.
- Acquisition accounting
- Continually update and develop the Group’s financial reporting manual incorporating IFRS changes
- Take a pivotal role within the team for the Audit process
- Group Budgeting and rolling forecast generation
- Strong bonus + benefits
- Brilliant exposure to the ExCo of a large, listed business
- Close-knit, sociable team
- Unrivalled progression prospects
Salary: £55-65k + Package