A growing, Professional Services organisation are looking for a Head of FP&A to lead a high performance team of 4.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you have an opportunity to directly influence overall finance strategy, month end, budgeting & planning processes. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and able to identify solutions to complex problems, then roll-up your sleeves to drive implementation and track your work’s impact.
- Responsible for the Group FP&A team to deliver robust and timely financial data ana analysis.
- Managing the FPA month end close process, ensuring inputs from the finance team are submitted on time & to the standard expected
- Challenging and analysing the group reporting to ensure a strong level of understanding both within the FP&A team to enable value add internal reporting.
- Review and continually improve the reporting process and reporting templates to ensure consistent and efficient reporting across the group, leveraging functionality of existing systems & tools and help implement new, fit-for-purpose systems & tools
- Management and development of junior FP&A team members
- Oversee the yearly budgeting processes covering timing, communications and reporting.
Who you are
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), with at least 3 years post qualified experience
- Audit experience in a professional services organisation highly beneficial
- Experience in a global organisation
- Prior experience in a Group FP&A function