We are currently partnered with one the world’s leading Professional Services organizations on their search for an EMEA Head of Group Reporting to join on an initial 12 month term. The business has a presence globally with the EMEA region being their key geography. This role will be a crucial part of an already high performing team.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of working with complex, global organizational structures, a strong knowledge on various IFRS, UK/USGAAP and SOX reporting requirements as well as capability to manage a small, often remote, team.
Some key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of month/quarter/year end processes, primarily for the EMEA region but potentially for further additional geographies if required.
- Ensuring all EMEA sub-regions’ submissions into local ERPs are timely, accurate and translatable into HFM.
- Responsibility for all regional statutory reporting.
- Regularly reviewing, updating and implementing relevant controls and processes.
- Liaising effectively with UK, European and Global teams
- Review of regional balance sheet analysis along with relevant commentary for Global team
- Working as part of various transaction teams to help assess and monitor the impact of any M&A or Business Development activity.
- Application of Global accounting policies and procedures to the EMEA region as well as any other sub-regions as required.
- Various ad hoc tasks
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, established individual to join a global leader in the Professional Services arena. The successful individual will benefit from exceptional mentoring and accelerated career progression with the potential for a permanent role at the end of the 12 month term. The ideal candidate will be Big Four trained (ACA/ACCA), and have a background of controllership in global organizations.
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
- £75,000 – £80,000 basic + Car allowance
- 12 months fixed term