A hyper-growth, acquisitive AIM listed business is looking for a high calibre, financially astute candidate to join the Investor Relations team, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Investor Relations (IR) is critical to the success of growing public companies. Its purpose is to ensure both existing and future investors, and the sell-side analysts who cover the company have a clear understanding of the Company’s strategy, actions, performance and prospects.
As the Investor Relations Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with City analysts, strategic corporate communication, creation of investor materials and maintaining key financial and operational metrics for the business.
- Manage and develop/improve the Investor Relations programme, calendar, and schedule
- Prepare for and deliver regular market updates and results announcements, as well as the accompanying roadshow activity
- Create and deliver all Investor Relations materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences, and investor roadshows – drawing on additional internal resources
- Own and manage relationships with sell-side analysts to improve their understanding of the business
- Assist with the building and fine-tuning of valuation and estimates modelling
- Collate and manage research consensus estimates
- Increase research coverage network
- Analyse and summarise reports prepared by the investment community and comparable companies and provide competitive intelligence to senior management
- Develop ideas for improving Investor Relations and increasing the effectiveness of communications with both institutional shareholders, sell-side analysts and the wider media, working alongside other internal PR and brand leaders
- Provide feedback and insight to senior management on investor sentiment and market conditions
- Arrange analyst and investor meetings with management at the company’s office, where this is deemed appropriate
- Play a full role in ad hoc projects, where these impact the Corporate investment case
- Work closely with the company’s brokers to develop and maintain an up-to-date target investor list, a prospective roadshow schedule, and a forward Investor Relations programme
- Manage the process of share register analysis and draw and share conclusions from the output
- Resolve investor and analyst queries, with the assistance of the internal teams
- Work closely with internal finance, legal and secretariat functions to ensure relevant compliance with listing obligations, including insider information and ongoing obligations