Our client is a large and highly acquisitive insurance business. They are currently looking for an M&A deal lead to join their London based team. This role offers strong progression through the business as well as competitive Salaries and bonuses.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Director of M&A with all aspects of the trnsaction cycle from origination through to execution.
- To lead the execution of transactions, project managing the process (incl. both internal & external teams).
- Be a senior member of the team, mentoring more junior team members.
- Please ask for more details
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Insurance deal experience is a requirement.
- Corporate Finance Lead Advisory, Investment Banking/Boutique or Corp Dev experience is required.
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, CFA) preferred but not essential
- Ability to speak multiple languages is preferred but not essential.
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Competitive salary & bonus