Our client is a Private Equity backed Healthcare company, looking to add to their fast paced deals team in Switzerland. They are looking M&A Mangers to support the Head of M&A for the group, to take part in a number exciting transactions in the market.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead acquisition transactions from initial valuation to closing, in close cooperation with business management
- Retain and manage external advisors for due diligence and SPA support
- Ensure a smooth handover of each completed acquisition to the integration team
- Support country and functional leaders in formulating and executing their external growth strategy
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the deal flow process
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ M&A transaction support experience with an investment bank, corporate finance boutique, Private Equity firm, the transaction services division of a “big 4” accounting firm and/or a specialized consultancy.
- Excellent financial modelling ability
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in finance, economics or business administration
- Industry experience in the health care sector, or related industries (preferred)
- Fluent in German & English or French & English
Salary: £140,000 – £160,000 CHF base + bonus