We are currently partnered with one the world’s leading Professional Services organizations on their search for a Regional Financial Controller to join their UK team. The business have a presence globally with the UK being one of their key hubs so this role will be a crucial part of an already high performing team.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of working with complex global organizational structures, a strong knowledge on various IFRS and UK/USGAAP reporting requirements and capability to manage a small, often remote, team.
Some key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of month/quarter/year end processes, primarily for the UK regional but potentially for further additional geographies if required.
- Responsibility for all regional statutory reporting.
- Regularly reviewing, updating and implementing relevant controls and processes.
- Liaising effectively with UK, European and Global teams.
- Working as part of various transaction teams to help assess and monitor the impact of any M&A or Business Development activity.
- Application of Global accounting policies and procedures to the UK region as well as any other regions within Europe where required.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, established Controller to join a global leader in the Professional Services arena. The successful individual will benefit from exceptional mentoring and accelerated career progression with the opportunity for promotion within the first 12-18 months. The ideal candidate will be Big Four trained (ACA/ACCA), and have a background of controllership in global organizations.
Salary, Benefits, Duration:
£80,000 – £90,000 basic
Car allowance + Bonus & package.
Central London (home-based initially)