A leading Consumer organisation with an amazing culture and who are an instantly recognisable brand, are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to report into the Commercial Finance Manager for Stock. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is focussed on progression and comfortable working in an environment that is very fast paced.
The successful Senior Commercial Finance Analyst duties:
- Be able to build strong rapports both with commercial and operational teams, to ensure a better understanding in stock movements and stock behaviours.
- Create and develop weekly periodic reports by joining large data sets from multiple sources allowing for a better overall understanding of stock movements.
- Reduce manual adjustments for the accounting team by delving into the operational process which improves financial control.
- Ensure accurate monthly stock recordings are carried out.
- Aid in the process of reducing, improving and eliminating manual accounting process by way of automation which ensures levels of control are maintained.
Skills and experience of the successful Senior Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Qualified accountant with 0-3 years experience PQE
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong academics
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail that is deadline focused and goal oriented
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Prepared to go the extra mile and ensure that the job is done at a high level
- Methodical, organized and responds quickly to change, while demonstrating a proactive approach.
Salary: £50-55k + bonus