An instantly recognisable Consumer organisation who are experiencing exponential growth, are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, who will be a key business partner for the Sales and Marketing functions.
The successful Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the financial implications of key commercial business decisions are understood, positively influenced and optimised, with daily interaction with management teams, and bi weekly meetings with C suite.
Some of the responsibilities for the successful Senior Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Trusted business partner for the Sales and Marketing teams, to help them grow profitably and successfully.
- Be able to turn data/insight in to a story for the non-finance stakeholders to understand.
- Help the team to build a stronger and more profitable proposition through robust and insightful reporting, and provide external benchmarks in the performance of rival organisations.
- Marketing campaign and the related discounts reporting and analysis. – Budgeting and forecasting of customer numbers by marketing channel.
- Ensure weekly performance is understood from a sales & margin perspective
Minimum Experience of the successful Senior Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Qualified accountant 0-2 years PQE+, (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong academics
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail that is deadline focused and goal oriented
- Enthusiastic to learn
Salary – £50-55k
Location – north London
Sector – Consumer, FMCG, Retail