After a year of unprecedented growth, a Cryptocurrency & blockchain start-up disrupting the e-commerce space is looking to bolster their finance function with an ambitious Senior Finance Analyst.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will look to support key decision making initiatives through financial modelling as we as engage in ad-hoc projects with senior leaders across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously worked in a start-up environment with a passion for the cryptocurrency space, who is looking for very quick career development.
What you will do:
- Work with the finance team to develop and maintain financial forecasts for the business assessing risks and opportunities in actual results vs. forecasts
- Prepare and automate monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages, including detailed variance explanations against budget and forecast to understand performance drivers
- Support strategic business decision-making through financial modelling and analysis, including ad-hoc modelling and analysis
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes including development of financial metric models, department specific budgets, and related KPI analysis
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate accruals and adherence to accounting policies.
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and special projects as needed.
Must have skills / experience:
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) educated to degree level
- Experience in a high-growth start-up
- 4-6 years’ experience in a comparable role
- Excel and modelling WIZZARD
- Experience working within a hyper growth start-up environment
- Strong reporting skills and an analytical mind-set
- Ambitious and desire to work in fast paced growth environment
- Collaborative / Team player with excellent communication skills
You’ll have an advantage if you have experience of:
- Consultancy background
- Prior experience Crypto company
This role is home-based. Applicants from across Europe are welcome.