PCR are currently working closely with an industry leading organization on their ongoing search for top Finance talent. At present the business are looking to bring on a Senior Finance Analyst into a newly created role in order to play a key role in their newly organized structure.
This varied role will have financial ownership of a portfolio of projects and an unrivalled opportunity to fast-track the successful candidate’s career progression. The role is a real all-round Finance role with elements of technical accounting, analysis and scope for a large commercial input too.
Day to day the responsibilities of the role include:
- Full financial ownership of a portfolio of projects including analysis and commentary
- Team management – supporting & developing two direct reports
- Partner with various non-finance stakeholders in order to develop commercial understanding, drive project initiatives and improve financial awareness
- Partnering with senior leadership to compile & prepare packs for the Board
- Responsibility for preparation of statutory reporting alongside any relevant commentaries and information
- Maintenance of good financial control environment
- Taking ownership of short and long term cashflow and profit forecasting cycles
- Effective management of working capital
- Building relationships with various key stakeholders across the group
- Various ad hoc tasks and projects
This role is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified individual to fast track their career progression and set themselves on the path to senior leadership. To be considered, you must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, ideally from a Big 4/Top 6 background with relevant PQE.