Off the back of a year of strong growth, my client is looking for an ambitious Senior Finance Business Partner to lead a high-growth division. The Senior Finance Business Partner will spearhead the Financial Services Products line (insurance & reward cards), providing strategic direction and insight. The role will has significant exposure to senior leadership and is a key priority for the organisation.
- Support the development and on-going measurement of performance against existing KPIs
- Prepare business cases and evaluating strategic opportunities
- Development and provision of relevant and insightful reporting and analysis for business area,
- Preparing and reviewing all budget and forecast models for our FS business unit
- Ensuring we have suitable checks and financial controls to ensure we pay our key suppliers on time, and also ensuring that we invoice partners appropriately where we are owed a profit share or incentive-based pay-out
- Identify our profitable customer segments and refine the operating model and value proposition
- Preparing variance analysis of budget/forecast vs actuals to ensure continual refinement of our forecasting approach
- Refining accuracy of our revenue and cost attribution and categorisation to improve granularity of our reporting
- Supporting commercial appraisals of prospective vendor/supplier tenders
- Extensive finance business partnering experience in the Insurance sector, ideally with a D2C product
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years post-qualified experience
This role is offering above market salary + shares, please enquire (Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.