An incredibly entrepreneurial Consumer organisation who are experiencing 25% YoY growth, are currently looking to appoint an extremely high calibre Senior FP&A Lead who can develop a team of 5 and both build and implement best practice methodologies.
This is a very high profile role within the business, and come with weekly interaction with C suite and various other function leaders whilst leading on the 5 year strategic plan. You will challenge the business performance and work with the board to provide timely insight, and take ownership of the entire planning forecasting for the group.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading a team, responsible for delivering weekly and monthly performance reporting.
- Reviewing and challenging development proposals/ business cases
- Lead the 5 year strategic plan, working with Exec.
- Prepare performance reporting, budget and strategy papers for the Board and Exec team
- Lead the preparation of the quarterly trading statements and FP&A aspects of half-year and year-end reporting and supporting the Managing Director Corporate Affairs with the preparation of stakeholder presentations at reporting periods
- Provide quality data to Commercial Finance and Exec to enable Business Partnering and better decision making
Skills and experience of the successful Senior FP&A Lead:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified accountant – minimum 7 years PQE
- Strong academics
- Experience of leading a high performing team in a fast paced environment
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Comfortable with regular interaction with Exec
- Highly numerate and analytical with a keen eye for detail that is deadline focused and goal oriented
Salary – £90- £100k