I am currently supporting a highly acquisitive pharmaceuticals business with their search for a Senior Group Accountant. This is an established company that has grown exponentially via acquisition and multiple rounds of Private Equity investment.
There are many strings to their bow, and with a strong pipeline of projects, you can look forward to a rich and varied role. An earlier start date is on offer for those with the availability, however the client is able to wait 3 months for strong candidates.
- Multi-currency consolidation of over 100 entities
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for a group of companies under IFRS and US GAAP
- Delivery of the year end reporting pack
- Liaison with external auditors
- Analysis of the subsidiaries’ financial results; raising queries
- Various ad hoc, project based tasks
- ACA qualified
- 3-5 years post-qualified experience
- Strong financial accounting experience under IFRS
- Strong multi-currency consolidation experience
- US GAAP
- Sector experience within the pharma/biotech/life sciences industries
The successful candidate will be joining a fantastic business – and a hard-working, collaborative finance team – with an incredible journey ahead of them.
£65K – £75K + Bonus