Our client is a global Fintech business looking for a high calibre Senior Strategy Manager to join their London HQ, working remotely for the time being. This role offers unparalleled exposure to working with senior leadership across various business lines and excellent trajectory for progression in the business with opportunity to grow in the team or move to different business units.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in- depth analysis and research to further develop insights and solutions to tackle priorities of high strategic importance.
- Liaising with key business unit leaders to develop and present implementable solutions, and provide thought partnership and strategic counsel
- Effective Collaboration with teammates to deliver significant and sustainable results
- Active Participation in various networking events with senior leaders across business units to build a network and a deeper understanding of the company
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A total of 4/5 years Strategy Consulting Experience with a Top Tier Strategy Consulting firm
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills with proven ability to drive coherent analytical output which will be used to identify trends, develop key insights and required decisions for senior management
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-tasking, and multi-stakeholder environment, with proven ability to deal with ambiguity and tackle complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate and be a team player
- Strong professional/executive presence; effective communication and presentation skills with senior stakeholders
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: £80,000+ bonus