We are partnered with a client in the TMT sector who are looking to add a number of strategy professionals to the team. The roles will focus on defining the businesses transformation strategy with involvement from analysing their customers’ needs through to implementing the strategic changes.
The work is varied and no two days will be the same. As you move from one project to the next, you will gain exposure to working with a wide range of teams in the business and ultimately build relationships with senior leaders in several business areas.
- Drive analysis and financial modelling to define the objectives, and desired outcomes of the transformation strategy
- Be accountable for undertaking quantitative discovery, benchmarking and baselining to define how best to create value
- Identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues in our key strategic programmes
- Work across multiple teams in the Digital Unit, including IT, as well as Customer-Facing and Corporate Units
- Manage multiple workstreams, processes and stakeholders (up to MD level) to enable the implementation of initiatives
- Structure and organise your work, as well as that of your direct reports and cross-functional teams
- Develop and grow people in the Business Transformation team
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- 3-6 years’ experience in strategy and/or transformation within a consulting business or in-house roles
- Experience of structuring problems to be solved in ambiguous and complex cross-functional environments, from root cause analysis to solution implementation
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with complex data sets to derive insights, including business case development
- Strong problem-solving mind-set and understanding of hypothesis-testing
- Ability to manage multiple processes and work streams
- Results-driven, detail-orientated and with a strong sense of ownership for outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills, able to work up to MD level
- Exemplary communication, influencing and leadership, with the gravitas and impact
- Strong leader and team player with the ability to perform under pressure
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and being outside of your comfort zone
- TMT sector experience would be ideal however, not essential.
- Digital transformation experience in an agile environment and a Management Consulting background are also preferred but not essential