Our client is a private equity backed business services company looking for a Corporate Development Associate to joined their London based team. This high growth business is looking for additional support as they build on a successful year and look to complete 10+ deals in 2021. This person will be a key part of the team, supporting on all aspects of the deal cycle.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Corporate Development all all aspects of the deal cycle from origination through to execution and integration planning.
- To utilise strong financial modelling skills when assessing potential targets
- To be able to research & assess new markets & capibilities.
- To be able to effectively work with external advisors & internal teams (Integration, legal etc.)
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of M&A experience within Corporate Finance Lead Advisory or an M&A boutique.
- Professional qualification preferred but not essential
Salary, Benefits & Duration: