We are working on an exclusive opportunity on behalf of a Private Equity backed E&P business, to find a Corporate Development Director to join their team in Norway. With a growing team and high levels of activity they are looking for a strong deal lead to support on all aspects of the deal cycle as they continue to grow aggressively, whilst driving to reduce the industry’s carbon footprint. This a great opportunity to be part of the energy transition and to capitalise on the opportunities it presents.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Corporate Development on all aspects on the deal cycle from origination through execution & integration planning.
- Offer strong technical skills and financial knowledge at all stages of the deal process.
- Be able to manage external advisors and communicate with teams internally in an effective and efficient manner to ensure the deal progresses as planned.
- Be able to immerse yourself in the sector, using strong strategic knowledge and commercial acumen to help build and maintain a pipeline of acquisition opportunities.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience within an in-house corporate development / M&A team, a consulting, accounting firm or in an investment bank
- Experience and knowledge of the European Energy sector, E&P experience would be ideal
- Professional proficiency in English
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: €150,000 – €180,000