Our client is a high growth Financial Services business based in the UK with high growth across Europe and Asia. They are looking for a high calibre M&A Associate with relevant sector experience to join their London based Corporate Development team as they enter a particularly busy period in their growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Head of Corporate Development with all aspects of the deal cycle from origination through to execution.
- Take a lead role in technical analysis (modelling and valuations) for the business.
- Be a crucial, hands-on member in a small team of 3.
- Build on your strong sector knowledge & experience to become a sector expert.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- M&A IBD experience (either Bulge bracket or boutqiue) essential
- FIG experience is also essential
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Highly competitive base + bonus