Our client is a Private Equity owned Tech Services business looking for a high calibre and motivated M&A Manager to join their London based Corporate Development team. With the backing of a large, reputable Private Equity house the company is executing a buy & build startegy. This person will be an integral part of the Corporate Development team, working on all aspects on the deal cycle from deal origination through to completion.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Corporate Development Director with transactions.
- Offering advisory and transactional services knowledge consistently.
- Be a key member in a team of 4.
- To carry out transactions effectively and efficiently in accordance with the approach of the current team.
- Assist the Director where necessary.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Corporate Finance – Lead Advisory (M&A), Private Equity &/or Corporate Development
- Professional qualification (ACA, CFA etc.) preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong commercial accumen.