We are working alongside one of the UK’s leading Infrastructure brands on their search for a newly created Finance Business Partner role. The role sits at the heart of the Group Finance team and will take responsibility for providing financial insights on a number of cross-functional initiatives.
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with a number of senior internal stakeholders and will be a vital part of an already strong finance function. The day to day duties are highly varied and would suit an individual seeking a true Business Partnering position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing value-adding financial support to non-financial stakeholders from both an operational and strategic perspective.
- Lead central budgeting and forecasting for relevant business functions along with insightful analysis.
- Monitoring of group KPIs, identifying trends and advising senior leadership.
- Generation of companywide business cases where necessary.
- Ensuring flow of both financial and non-financial data to key stakeholders.
- Various other ad hoc tasks.
To be considered you must be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with genuine business partnering experience in a large organisation as well as having a natural aptitude for communication.
Salary: £55-65k basic salary
Location: Central London (with flexible working)