A FTSE100 household name brand are looking for a Finance Business Partner on a 12 month FTC to play an integral role in the roll out of a high profile network build-out. My client are revolutionising their industry and future-proofing the infrastructure of the UK for the shift in working patterns and commuting.
To this end, the Finance Business Partner will have full responsibility for the project across two regions. They will have high exposure to the business, and be expected to drive financial and cost analysis to best support the strategy of the division. This role can be based in Leeds or Birmingham.
- Support the implementation of the strategy for the unit by working with the team to provide insights and key reports, aligned to the FP&A strategy.
- Business partner to provide financial insights to inform strategic decision making for the Region.
- Improve understanding and impact of financial reporting on performance of the business unit based on key financial KPIs
- Assurance and risk management – role holder expected to control risks and opportunities across Region (i) mitigating risks, (ii) driving opportunities, (iii) driving profit protection initiatives.
- Driving creation of quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Responsible for control on key business risks and controls in the business.
- Manage and run the month end.
- Ad Hoc projects as they arise and as the organisation evolves.
Who you are:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Prior experience Finance Business Partnering, ideally with multi-million £ project experience.
- Excellent communication skills to explain your work to non-subject matter experts
Benefits: – 12 month Fixed-Term Contract
- £50-60,000 + competitive benefits
- Excellent pension
- This role can be in Leeds, Bristol or London – preference for Leeds