Our client is a well-known software group, owner of several online brands and rapidly growing via acquisition. They are seeking a technically strong Financial Systems Analyst to support the business through a strong pipeline of acquisitions.
This is an excellent opportunity for systems savvy candidates looking to develop their skillset within a fast-paced, dynamic workplace. With several recent acquisitions that need to be integrated and several more businesses due to be bought over the coming years, there will be plenty of projects to tackle in this permanent role.
- Provide technical systems support to groups finance teams
- Work on system related projects to enhance accounting systems and streamline processes
- Support the integration of systems during implementation projects
- System administration, maintenance, and development
- Document support processes and procedures as required
- Training company employees on systems and processes
Required Skills & Experience:
- NetSuite knowledge (essential)
- Integrator tools such as Celigo I.O.
- Strong Excel including experience of data migrations
- Solution 7 reporting
- SQL knowledge (desirable)
- Workday (beneficial)
- Salesforce (beneficial)