We are currently working with a global Pharmaceuticals group who are backed by a highly respected PE firm. It’s an exciting time for this business, and they have a number of projects running concurrently across Finance to help shape the business for the future and support its growth. The group is large and has been growing significantly through acquisition over the last 3 years, with multiple global entities operating in multiple currencies. As part of the growth and development, consolidating the financial reporting from the many entities is an area that needs support. This great role needs a real consolidations expert, who can tackle the 20+ entities and multiple currencies through the next 6 months.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consolidated financial reporting for 20+ entities in multiple currencies
- Contribute in a hands on way to closing the monthly results, the financial year, preparation of statutory financial statements (IFRS) and any associated accounting projects (business combinations, PPAs, valuations, treasury accounting)
- Provide clarity of use of consolidation processes, layers, non IFRS GAAP normalisation and close adjustments
- Develop and improve the global accounting policy and financial control environment
- Significant work towards financial year end reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Professional Accounting Qualification required (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Significant experience of group accounting for a multinational group with multiple currencies and entities
- Experience of working in a Private Equity backed business
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Day rate is between £400-475/day depending on experience and level.
Duration: Circa 6 months