Phipps Cameron are exclusively partnering with an exciting business as they look to grow their in-house strategy team. You’ll be working to define the long term success of the business, with a direct impact of the strategic business aims. You’ll have the opportunity to work internationally with internal and external stakeholders.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shape and deliver major projects, business cases, investments and acquisitions.
- Utilise facts and analyses to influence and guide internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Interpret data and identify information sources for presentations.
- Analyse existing processes to identify and correct areas of inefficiency.
- Play an active role in the identification of company partnerships with start-up and mature businesses.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience in a Strategy Consulting firm or Investment Bank, ideally with consumer or TMT alignment
- Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets and formulating conclusions/recommendations.
- Be driven, organized and able to multitask.
- Comfortable self-starter, happy with working with ambiguity and changing requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point).
- Strong verbal and written communication. Exemplary presentation skills.