A leading Consumer organisation who have an amazing expansion plan in place are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to lead a best in class team of Qualified accountants.
The organisation have an amazing culture and a structured path of progression on offer for the successful Senior Commercial Finance Manager.
The successful Senior Commercial Finance Manager’s duties:
- Partner with the Board and Commercial leaders, to provide strong financial insight guidance, supporting the Director’s to make informed decisions regarding their functions for strategic and tactical planning.
- Develop an understanding of business processes to help simplify and drive consistency across the group.
- Develop global management information to highlight by exception the corporate performance compared to the plan.
- Manage a team of four, ensuring that objectives and PDP’s are part of the coaching and development plans.
- Foster a learning culture, ensure a strong review process is developed to allow continuous improvement.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Qualified accountant or similar (MBA etc.) with 5 years PQE minimum
- Excellent system skills inc Microsoft Excel with familiarity of planning systems such as TM1 and Oracle
- Background in a commercial finance role with prior experience of financial analysis and modelling
- A proven track record of delivering results to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills across all levels are essential
- Must have well developed influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes
- A flexible attitude and forward thinking, analytical approach is a must
- Must be able to build effective business partnerships quickly
£80 – 90k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Shares